The shop is open for business.
You are here
The combination of full suspension and a large 26" rear wheel makes this trike extraordinarily comfortable and efficient. Released in 2013, the Scorpion FS 26 made big waves and has become a favorite among riders looking for plush comfort without sacrificing speed.
There are good reasons this trike was Winner of the Recumbent Trike of the Year 2013 awarded by bentrideronline.com
HP Velotechnik's No-Squat rear suspension design minimizes interference between pedaling and rear suspension. On the front, this is the only trike we know of sporting MacPherson struts and torsion (anti-sway) bar on the front suspension. The anti-sway bar causes the trike to lean into turns and this maximizes contact with the road.
A 26" rear wheel adds efficiency for long rides and higher speeds.
This trike features a folding frame which can turn the trike into a smaller package in a single minute. The design allows rear racks, fenders, and other accessories to stay on the trike when it's folded.
The Scorpion FS 26 is available with a diverse seat selection including the comfortable Ergo Mesh seat, the wider Ego Mesh XL, the high seated Ergo Mesh HS, and the sporty, adjustable-length and profile hardshell Body Link seat.
The Scorpion FS 26 platform is the basis for the electric-assist model called the Scorpion FS 26 S-Pedelec.
- Brake›Disc›Fixing Bolt Engagement›>7 threads
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Weight rating›Heavy / HD (>275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Medium recline (30-42 deg)
- Seat›Recline Angle›Upright (>42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›High (12-15")
- Seat›Seat height›Medium (9.5"-12")
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Front›Removable axles
- Wheels›Rear›26" / 559 MTB