The shop is open for business.
You are here
The Bacchetta Corsa has the same elegant design as the Giro lineup, but with higher performance.
Corsa bikes have a stretched mesh curved Euromesh seat that integrates as seat-back and foam seat-pan with an air-flow cushion for more laidback seat angles. The rear stays clamp solidly (no grenade pins).
Wheel configuration uses fast road bike 700c wheels front and rear.
Components are a high spec of twist-grip style shifters and associated derailleurs and rim brakes.
Standard equipment has a fixed steering column for maximum weight savings.
Adjustability is by moving the seat along the frame and clamping it down, and different frame sizes accommodate a wide range of people.
- Frame›Material›CrMo steel alloy (chromoly)
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Suspension›No suspension
- Frame›Weight rating›Medium (<275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Laidback (<30 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›Very High (>15")
- Wheels›Rear›700c / 29er