The shop is open for business.
You are here
For local exercise or around-the-world touring, the ICE Adventure-26 folding recumbent trike is ideal for exploring the trails or loading up for your next big adventure.
The Adventure-26 is built on an optimized ICE frame featuring Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, Rider Positioning System. Its high riding position and more upright seating position gives you excellent accessibility and a great view of the trail ahead.
Its 26" rear wheel gives you greater pedaling efficiency and a more comfortable ride than the stiffer 20" wheels.
The larger wheel-size also increases the gearing giving you higher gears for higher speed. Alternatively, this means that if you want lower gearing for hill-climbing or loaded touring, you will want to take a close look at your crank options: particularly Mountain Bike (MTB) cranksets with smaller chainring sizes.
The Adventure-26 is available in an HD (Heavy Duty) configuration, with a sturdier frame, wider seat and increased cockpit space. The HD is ideal for the larger or taller rider.
ICE Adventure-26 is available with front suspension as a custom buildup for greater comfort.
- Frame›Material›CrMo steel alloy (chromoly)
- Frame›Suspension›No suspension
- Frame›Weight rating›Heavy / HD (>275lb)
- Frame›Weight rating›Medium (<275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Upright (>42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›High (12-15")
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Rear›26" / 559 MTB