The shop is open for business.
You are here
The Scorpion FX folds in a minute down to a package that fits into most hatchback cars. The wheels can be taken off in another minute so that it can fit into the trunk of a car.
This trike offers a higher seat position than other Scorpion models, which makes it easy to sit down on and get up from.
The rear suspension provides a comfortable ride with minimal pedaling pogo effect due to the No-Squat Suspension design, and the wide track provides stability for confidence in turns.
The Scorpion FX offers a seat selection including the comfortable Ergo Mesh seat, the wider Ego Mesh XL, the high seated Ergo Mesh HS (gives a seat height of 18"), and the sporty adjustable length hardshell Body Link seat.
The Scorpion FX can be built as a pedelec with an optional electric assist motor from either BionX or Go SwissDrive.
- Brake›Disc›Fixing Bolt Engagement›>7 threads
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Weight rating›Heavy / HD (>275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Medium recline (30-42 deg)
- Seat›Recline Angle›Upright (>42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›High (12-15")
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Front›Removable axles
- Wheels›Rear›20" / 406