The shop is open for business.
You are here
GT# trikes are folding trikes with 16" wheels. The design and engineering derives from the venerable GTO model with folding instead of take-apart transportability.
These trikes have a Capreo drivetrain that compensates for the small drivewheel.
Though they are made without suspension, they compensate for this with the following:
- cromoly steel frame with some give to it.
- bungee-corded seat suspends the rider.
- elastomeric seat connection to frame has theoretical cushioning effect.
- GS-designed Scorcher tires are easy-rolling even at low pressure.
The NSR (Negative Scrub Steering) designed for the GT# eliminates brake steer and gives the trike stability at high speeds.
An offset-angle folding design allows the GT# to pack up tight. Folding it requires a 6mm hex wrench to remove the seat.
- Frame›Material›CrMo steel alloy (chromoly)
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Perm-lube bronze bushing
- Frame›Suspension›No suspension
- Frame›Weight rating›Medium (<275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Medium recline (30-42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Elastomeric engagement
- Seat›Seat height›Low (<=9.5")
- Wheels›Front›16" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Rear›16" / 349