The shop is open for business.
You are here
When adventure explorer Maria Leijerstam became the first person to cycle to the South Pole in the Antarctica in 2013, she did it on an ICE recumbent trike called the Polar Cycle.
That trike, and the research and development that went into it, became the basis for the ICE Full Fat all-terrain recumbent trike -- a trike designed to conquer soft, slushy surfaces that are hostile to ordinary bicycle tires.
Paradoxically, this same trike is amazingly light and fast rolling on ordinary paved surfaces!
,,, which makes it an ideal trike for almost any cycling.
Like most ICE trikes, the Full Fat folds using the Compact Flat Twist folding technology pioneered by ICE. And, like most ICE trikes, you can configure your Full Fat adventure trike on the ICE website. Send your configuration to Northern California's premier ICE dealer and we will get you rolling all over Planet Earth.
- Electric motor system
- Electric motor system›Motor engagement›Mid-drive
- Frame›Material›CrMo steel alloy (chromoly)
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Weight rating›Medium (<275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Upright (>42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›Very High (>15")
- Wheels›Front›26" / 650
- Wheels›Front›Removable axles
- Wheels›Rear›26" / 559 MTB