The shop is open for business.
You are here
The Gekko is made for the casual riding or touring. With a relatively high seat and a seat angle that is adjustable between medium and upright, it puts you in a position to have some fun. The Gekko still features HP Velotechnik's dedication to craftsmanship, turning performance, and stability.
The Gekko FX features one of the quickest folding frame systems available in a recumbent trike. The Dual Flat Fold (D.F.F.) allows the trike to fold without tools, and without having to remove anything from the trike. It takes mere seconds with some practice. After it is folded, it can park vertically and roll around on two casters, making it a very convenient package. The Gekko FX has a great folding frame, but should be noted that the regular Gekko (non-FX) frame can be separated in two for a compact option that may be used less often.
- Brake›Disc›Fixing Bolt Engagement›>7 threads
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Suspension›No suspension
- Frame›Weight rating›Heavy / HD (>275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Medium recline (30-42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›Medium (9.5"-12")
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Front›Removable axles
- Wheels›Rear›20" / 406