The shop is open for business.
You are here
For racing speed with suspension comfort, look no further than the German-engineered SpeedMachine.
The design includes a rear suspension with No-Squat design to minimize pogo-effect suspension losses. With an air-shock, though, it would be easy to lock out the suspension for sprints.
A front suspension is optional and the natural above-seat steering (ASS) system is a long rearward tiller. Underseat steering is an option.
Choose from almost any combination of components and add carrying capacity with a rear rack or low-rider.
The carbon boom option can reduce weight even further.
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Seat›Recline Angle›Laidback (<30 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Rear›26" / 559 MTB