The shop is open for business.
You are here
The Scorpion FS 20 offers the smooth ride of a full suspension trike while preserving the turning performance that HP Velotechnik boasts in the Scorpion model lineup. The engineering behind the MacPherson struts and stabilizer bar combine to give this trike sensitive suspension action with reduced tilt around tight turns.
This trike features a folding frame which can turn the trike into a smaller package in a single minute. The design allows rear racks, fenders, and other accessories to stay on the trike when it's folded.
The Scorpion FS 20 offers a seat selection including the comfortable Ergo Mesh seat, the wider Ego Mesh XL, the high seated Ergo Mesh HS, and the sporty hardshell Body Link seat.
The Scorpion FS 20 is also offered with an optional electric assist motor from either BionX or Go SwissDrive.
- Brake›Disc›Fixing Bolt Engagement›>7 threads
- Frame›Spindle pivot›Sealed bearing headset
- Frame›Weight rating›Heavy / HD (>275lb)
- Seat›Construction›Mesh on frame
- Seat›Recline Angle›Medium recline (30-42 deg)
- Seat›Seat Attachment›Clamp
- Seat›Seat height›Medium (9.5"-12")
- Wheels›Front›20" wheel(s)
- Wheels›Front›Removable axles
- Wheels›Rear›20" / 406