You are here
Satisfy your need for speed on a Catrike 700.
The long wheelbase has superb handling, and its low-slung and fully reclined seat will get you to maximum velocity.
With its 700c rear wheel, the 700 gives you maximum pedaling efficiency. It also gives you the higher gearing for the race speeds you'll achieve on its stiff frame. The gearing relies on conventional parts such as standard 10-speed SRAM drivetrain and bar-end shifters.
The race-ready 700 has:
- speed-optimized seat -- low-slung and fully laidback for minimal wind resistance and maximum efficiency
- solid tracking and stability -- due to long wheelbase
- easily replaced parts --by use of standard BMX / recumbent 20" and 700c road wheel-sizes
- top-quality components -- with bar-end shifters and 30-speed drivetrain as standard equipment
- lots of extra value -- like included neckrest, rear fender, headlight mount, computer-sensor mount, and mirror mount.
700 has Catrike's signature:
- space frame: fully welded up for maximum lightness and efficiency
- direct steering with adjustable damping: lightweight, responsive, and tunable
- stiffness-enhanced peace boom: extra strong and efficient
The 700 needs no upgrades. It is complete and ready to race when you pick it up.